Utah's First Lady Jeanette Herbert loves serving and interacting with Utah's citizens and business community, especially the children. First Lady Herbert considers it a great privilege to host the many diplomatic visitors to Utah.
- Governor and Mrs. Herbert greet students from Cedar Ridge Elementary School and thank them as the students prepare to finish decorating the Christmas tree in the Governor's Mansion Library.
- The First Lady lends a hand.
- Shannon Child helps decorate.
- Governor Herbert adds the finishing touch to the top of the tree.
- The job is complete!
- Governor and Mrs. Herbert, students and faculty from Cedar Ridge Elementary School.
- Merry Christmas!
- A Pioneer Christmas Tree at the Governor's Mansion
- Matthew S. Holland, President of Utah Valley University, joins First Lady Jeanette Herbert, Women's Walk Gala Honoree, and Governor Gary Herbert for a photo.
- Ailines' Touch of Polynesia (ATOP) performers and founder of the group, Ailine Lao, pose for a photo with Governor and Mrs. Herbert.
- Uplift Families Conference keynote speakers, Richard and Linda Eyre, join the governor and first lady for a photo.
- Uplift Families Conference guests enjoy Luau food.
- Mrs. Herbert welcomes attendees to her 2016 Uplift Families Conference and Luau.
- At the Park City Museum Annex groundbreaking, First Lady Jeanette Herbert speaks about the importance of the arts and the positive impact museums have on Utah families.
- At an event highlighting eating together as a family, Mrs. Herbert is joined by Art Brown (Parents Empowered Co-Chair), James Worthington, (Kneaders Bakery CEO), & Doug Murakami (Director of Alcohol Edu for the Dept of Alcoholic Beverage Control).
- Susan Swartz talks with the governor and first lady about her painting, The Fire Within, which she graciously donated to the state.
- Governor and Mrs. Herbert and family members pose for a photo at the State Fair.
- Governor and Mrs. Herbert and some of their grandchildren join the Bees mascot for a photo at the Summer Reading Challenge Bees baseball game.
- Park City Mayor Jack Thomas joins the first lady for a photo.
- As a hands-on first lady, Mrs. Herbert shares in the groundbreaking.
Community Outreach in 2016
Do you like this page?